Participants in the Catholic Youth Conference must be entering 9th, 10th 11th, or 12th grades in the fall of 2015 or a 2015 high school graduate.
1. All registrants, coming with a group or individually, must fill out an Individual Registration Form. This includes any chaperones who plan to attend.
2. Make sure to enter a current email address on your registration form. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email.
3. All required forms, including the Adult and Youth Liability Form and proof of insurance are due by June 1, 2015.
Registration deadline: June 1, 2015.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Please register sooner than later, this helps our Conference Team tremendously!
Cost & Payment Information
- Total cost per person (adult chaperones or youth) is $150 per person.
- To submit payment by check, make check payable to ‘Ave Maria University' and mark ‘Catholic Youth Conference' in the memo line. Mail checks to Ave Maria University Conference Center, 5050 Ave Maria Blvd., Ave Maria, FL 34142.
Priests are welcome to attend free of charge, but must fill out a Request for Faculties form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the address above.
- All groups must identify one chaperone as the Group Leader for the conference. The Group Leader must be an adult who is prepared to attend the conference. All correspondence, phone calls, email, etc... will be handled through this person. Conference materials at registration check-in will be issued to that person.
- Adult chaperones must be 21 years of age and adhere to diocesan policy. Please email email@example.com if you are not Safe Environment trained through your diocese and we will give you the information to get trained prior to the conference. This is required for all chaperones.
- There must be at least one but no more than two adult chaperones per ten youth.
- Payment from groups must be paid by ONE check (unless you arrange a different payment plan with our office).
- Chaperones must submit a completed Adult Chaperone Application Form signed by the adult participant along with their pastor or parochial vicar.
Plan to arrive at the Catholic Youth Conference Registration check-in table between 2:00 and 5:00pm on July 10, 2015 at our Student Union at Ave Maria University.