Participants in the Catholic Youth Conference must be entering 9th, 10th 11th, or 12th grades in the fall of 2012 or a 2012 high school graduate.
1. Groups: Fill out the Group Registration Form. Individuals coming without a group: Fill out the Individual Participant Registration Form.
2. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email.
3. A $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at time of registration.
4. All required forms, including the Adult and Youth Liability Release Form 2012 and the Adult Chaperone Application Ave Maria University Youth Conference Form 2012, are due by June 1, 2012.
Registration deadline: June 1, 2012.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Registration will be capped at 350 participants.
Cost & Payment Information
- Total cost per person (adult chaperones or youth) is $150 per person.
- To submit payment by check, make check payable to ‘Ave Maria University' and mark ‘Catholic Youth Conference' in the memo line. Mail checks to Ave Maria University Conference Center, 5050 Ave Maria Blvd., Ave Maria, FL 34142.
Priests are welcome to attend free of charge, but must fill out a Request for Faculties form and either email it to email@example.com.
- All groups must identify one chaperone as the Group Leader for the conference. The Group Leader must be an adult who is prepared to attend the conference. All correspondence, phone calls, email, etc... will be handled through them. Conference materials at registration check-in will be issued to that person.
- Adult chaperones must be 21 years of age and adhere to diocesan policy.
- There must be at least one but no more than two adult chaperones per ten youth.
- Payment from groups must be paid by ONE check.
- Chaperones must abide by the chaperone policy and submit a completed Adult Chaperone Application Form signed by the adult participant along with their pastor or parochial vicar.
Plan to arrive at the Catholic Youth Conference Registration check-in table between noon and 5:00pm on July 6, 2012 at Ave Maria University.